Ingredients (for 6 toasts)
- 6 quail's eggs
- Slices of your favourite type of bread
- Garlic or olive oil
- Fleur de sel
- Cut round shapes out of your favourite bread toasts or cut into triangles. Brush them with a thin layer of oil and place them under the grill until golden.
- Heat a pan and fry the quail's eggs over a low heat and season them gently - they are quick so watch carefully.
- Remove from the pan and place atop each toast.
- Sprinkle with thyme leaves and fleur the sel, and finish with a drizzle of the best extra virgin olive oil you've got.